Pune Shopping Haul

Hey guys,
A while back, right after my exams, I had been to Pune for a mini vacation to relax and mainly because I wanted a change (a desperate one).
So while I was there I took the opportunity to go shopping  (obviously) and man! this city is so annoyingly confusing, if you are not a localite with no google maps you would probably land up someplace else then you were supposed to be. It took me ages to reach Pune's much talked Fashion street and FC road, one wrong left turn and you are on the outskirts in some village!

Moving on, I am so soo soooooooo happy cause I found stuff which I could have found in Mumbai too, but the prices were half of it and I bargained on top of it!

 I got this sequined dress for Rs.250/- and although it runs a size 'L', I actually didnt mind it, cause I knew this dress was a bargain and a great find!


 This amazing multi colored cocktail ring was a total steal for me, got this for only Rs.40/-, no wonder I kept lusting for more while returning home!
I have many chunky rings, but I never had a true colorful stone ring , hence I got this one.



 This leather belt priced at Rs.50/- was meant to be DIY'd but it started to grow on me and I have still kept it as it is.
Gold toned jewellery are such a rage this Fall, I previously had planned to hot-glue a gold chain on top of it.

 This knitted top is going to be my comfy cozy item during the chilly days! It is made up of those thermal fabric and the print is too gorgeous and looks so much like a Winter time necessity. Price - Rs.150/-

Ohh my gosh, this scarf was a fluke, I have started to love it even more now!
My style in Pune was layering scarves, and OMG the girls in Pune like to cover every inch of their body with scarves, *FYI *. So I picked up this scarf only looking at the burgundy color and thats it.
And when I went to my hotel and tried it on, Omg I lovvvvveeddd it! So pretty! Price - 120/-


So thats it from me, See you soon and Have a Happy and Safe Diwali!
C'est fini,
xoxox!



CONNECT WITH ME