Fall Chic Outfit+ Video


Hii guys!
How have you all been?
I am blogging after a long, long and a long time. I was busy with my exams (hope I do well >_<) and now its finally over and I am back with my blogging routine.

So today instead of a normal outfit picture posts, I have done a video about it. I am not really new to doing videos for my blog, I have done one in the past about DIY Belle Noel Hair Chains and you guys supported me real good, and that is why I loved the idea of showing more videos and DIY's.

Most of the time, you will see me in jeans, a top and co-ordinated handbag and accessories. I dress up but most of the time its always on the lines of Casual-Chic! And I call my daily style Casual-Chic because it is effortless and easy, no nonsense and its so quick that I am out of the house in 20 minutes flat!

For this season, I have stocked my basic essentials, that is studs, jewel tones, blacks and off-white and basically anything on the radar which catches my eye.
This particular t shirt is switching between my mom, my sister and me, We all LOVE it! The jeans are mint green and goes well with idea of mixing your summer essentials with fall trends.





T shirt with studded detail - ZARA, mint green jeans, floral print handbag - snapdeal, turquoise blue shoes - fashion&you.com, bracelet - singapore.




That is it from me, I will be back, with hopefully another video. See you soon over here!

C'est fini!



CONNECT WITH ME VIA