A match made in heaven.

 Hey fellas!
So before I begin with my usual blabber, please answer -
Does RED+NAVY BLUE+BLACK+GOLD look good together? I am thinking of this color palette for my Anarkali (yes I am designing one) and I have a feeling its going to look a little too heavy but considering I can easily carry it off, assures me it doesn't.
I have sat hours and hours to design the silhouette, fabric, color, borders, work, tailor...ohh god!

Enjoy the pictures :)





top - vanheusen, pants - ucb, accessories, necklace - Kazo, arm cuff- diy, belt - diy, heels - zara.


Gold and Black are two of my favorite combinations as of now, I have donned them in the past too, but right now I have a whole new obsession going on!
Now this outfit,
 Outfits which requires and gives me an ample abundance to accessorize are my best options to go for at times when I have to run a few extra stops in a day.
I started off with the shirt and the pants with orange accents and flats for college,  switched to heels and  gold accessories for a meeting (note - a blazer should have been appropriate!)
My obsession for gold+black can be seen here and here too.
And just incase you want more,
just click on the above mentioned words!!!!!!!


C'est fini,
xoxox!!!



Connect with me via,