Ethnic Indian Wear.

Ethic Indian Wear!

  • What am I wearing? - Anarkali with Churidaar!
  • Occasion - Celebrating the festival of lights, Diwali!
  • Make-up - Definitely, yes,hands on Glam doll! (depends on the occasion)
  • Accessories - I stick to real metal jewellery (gold,gemstones,silver) but you could totally use Ethnic Imitation Jewellery, looks good too.
  • Nailpaint- Whichever color your outfit is, stick to Red nail paint, amazing.
  • How to carry the dupatta? - On one side, gracefully please ;)
  • Hair? - Let your locks fly with the air. Use a shine serum 









I have decided  to do a separate post for this dress, so be patient!


I love wearing Anarkalis they make feel lean, tall and feminine.
I have changed my make-up technique these days, I start my blush right from the lower lids where my cheek bones meet and then sweep it back to my temples, not only this gives a reflective glow but contours my face too.



C'est fini,
xoxox



Connect with me,