A printed bait


August has been quite a tough month, exams, assignments, projects and Life in general, But I am so excited , its September finally (I so wished to have a post on the 1st day itself, but its better late than never right?)
It is my birthday month, and this year I think I will have have a ball in-spite of my last and final graduation year exams hovering over my head. 
And just like I had decided, I have divided my birthday shopping trips into three parts. Part A and Part B have already been completed. I have kept my Birthday "DRESS" (part C) shopping last not because I had planned it that way, but I am still in desperate search of it,
Guys if you see any pretty dresses online or in Mumbai, please do tell! (PLEASE).


On another note, I have worn this shirt thousands of time, like literally, with braids, with white jeggings, with pink accents, with leather..etc etc. Skulls are so huge, I keep seeing skull bracelets everywhere on the internet and they are just making me want to have more of them, they look cool when you stack them up in different colors.

Enjoy the pictures :)






top - only, necklace - singapore, bag - paprika, pants - zara, ring - wholesale-dress.net, shoes - ne&na




Do follow my facebook and twitter page to know more about my new fashion purchases, current style obsessions!
C'est fini
xoxox


Connect with me via