My outfit from Globus!


Hello Readers,
You guys already know my love for fashion, designing, trends etc, but one thing I love to death is 'Styling'.
Nothing gives me more pleasure than preparing a mental sketch of the outfit, hunting the pieces which are closest to my mental sketch, picking out stuff pairing them with the right accessories, balancing the color hues, neatly detailing the smallest aspects,  and creating a desirous outfit.

A few days back I had been to Globus, Bandra for a store review. Now the presumptuous me thought that my tastes are so different than what Globus had to offer, but boy I was shocked.

Enjoy the pictures!

Globus had a ton of these  individual corsets, I kind of liked them because I do have a lot of maxi skirts, and they might look good with them, you never know!

These two colors are so FALL perfect! love it!

Neon Green Anarkali! Love love love love it!

this is such a cheap and chic blazer!
Only for INR 1349.

A must try for ARM CANDIES! SO MANY OF THEM TO CHOOSE FROM


Is this dress making any sense to you? I seriously would take that for an anarkali suit!

A must try - Pants from the F21 collection. How good are the neon yellow ones. see below!

I miss  these pants so much, they are the most comfortable pair I ever tried on.
Do you own any bottoms from Globus???

Knit wear! Love the shades of grey. 
And here is the outfit I styled for you guys!




This outfit clearly describes my taste, hints of color, balancing off all hues and keeping it simple.
You can find all of these above items at their store currently.
Apart from these Globus has a lot of varieties in their Autumn/Winter '12 collection, do check out them in their online store


Try Globus for
  • Jeans
  • Accessories (Do drop by, You will thank me later)
  • Handbags/clutch/sling bags 
  • Blazers
  • Bright printed tops.

C'est fini,
xoxox

Connect with me