New beginnings

 I am those kind of girls who loves to wear sparkly/shiny/glitterly clothes on her birthday, but this year it did turn out something different.

I wore printed pants(floral printed pants) (very much "in season") with a cute bow top and some fun arm candy. I love how these pants make me go a level up but still keep me grounded.
Teaming them up with a blazer is an obvious next step,with  black +gold hardware bag. ohhh yeeaaahhh.



top - veromoda, floral pants - springbreak (styldrv collection), shoes - only, arm candy - assorted, ring - wholesale-dress.net. 

Totally checking out a guy. Yes it happens often. 

I am not huge fan of folding my bottoms outwards, but I gave in!

BowBack



On a healthier note, I have always been a smart eater, I never go over my portions (even if its a finger licking yummylicious dish) but two months back I completely gave up aerated drinks (I hate it even more now), ditched Mac donalds/Kfc (only those, I love the burgers from other eateries) and became religious with my proteins, vitamins, minerals etc etc (I have literally grown up drinking protein shakes for breakfasts but since two years I have been doing it eveyrday, every week, every month!)

This particular restaurant called Oh! Calcutta is a quaint place for all the Bengali cuisine lovers, I must say the decor had an old world charm and obviously the food was healthiest to the core.

A must visit for those who love eating healthy and trying new cuisines out.


C'est fini
xoxox.



Connect with me via