How to : Casual Chic, part deux

Hello,
Today we will, yet again, discuss how to "dress up" for our daily routine a.k.a Causal-Chic.

Read my first post on dressing up for Casual-Chic here.

The idea is not wearing a simple white tee with jeans but to take the simple sober minimalized piece of clothing to the next level, the styled H to T level, where the entire outfit looks compiled, assembled decisively and hits all the right spots.

 I am not advocating that you can't do the the same with a pretty blouse or an LBD, but an LBD with nude pair of heels and a painted pout looks sexy jazz enough even without an accessory.
But imagine a white tee....and blue jeans, it looks boring and plain. I love minimalism too but imagine doing a blogpost about it.


So lets get started-

Yes, I have shoes all over my place. 

Jazz up the main element, the shirt - with a necklace, scarf, belt etc. Make it fun,&colorful.

Accessorize! How?
Pick any of these combinations -
1,) Necklace and belt
2.)  Earrings and scarf/belt (play with arm candy)
3.) Necklace and chunky rings

Poof your hair. Nothing says Glam then a poofy hairstyle!

top - people, pants- zara, shoes - ginger, obi belt - veromoda, earrings - colaba causeway, ring - wholesale-dress.net
style- my own :p

And there you go, ready to rock casual-chic.

Some easy pointers to remember
  1. Make-up is a No-No. (A lip balm and eye-kajal looks good though)
  2. But do paint your nails.
  3. You need to make it look effortless, like it took you less than 10 minutes to get ready.
  4. All my accessories are color co-ordinated with the colors in the belt.
  5. Where would I wear this? To lunch, to college, to meet my friends.

C'est fini
xoxoxo


Connect with me