THE VIEW.

Hey guys.

This is my final post of my vacation vlog and I will start resuming normal blogposts soon.

Day4 -
We dreaded this day, I really din't want to leave the cruise, yet. Anyhoo, we really did some valuable shopping (atleast for me), I got MAC Eye-shadow in TWINKS for only $22 at Changi Airport, got Brazilian hair serum and some concealers, also some Feng-Shui items.

I wore this outfit in the morning and later switched it with a pair of black leggings and flats, sans make-up while boarding off the ship! :(
Now, this was the view we enjoyed day in and night. Heaven! The waves made this gushing estatic noise each time we had our balcony glass open. Hmmm, a sight worth seeing!
Enjoy the pictures!


THE VIEW.
Shoes - NE&NA, Shorts - ONLY India, Top - Dorothy Perkins (new purchase), necklace - $10 store, bracelet - Blur Designs
on my toe nails -Bonjour Paris PURE in 80.






introducing Aarav, my new friend! :p

You must have already seen this picture via my twitter account. Join in all the fun NOW!


These Aztec printed shorts were my score in this sale season -Flat 70% off. Adding color would be my obvious choice but the day before this I was swimming in a pool of colors,like really! And I wanted a simple black and white outfit, hence-this!
:)

Read all my vacation vlogs here -

  1. DAY 1
  2. DAY 2
  3. DAY 3 
  4. DAY 3 part deux.


C'est fini,
xoxox


Connect with me,