Off prints and statements

Hey you beautiful readers!

Day 3 of my vacation -
I won't talk much on it. This day was pretty much about staying indoors, we went to the pool, relaxed a little. We din't tour Langkawi, and thank god we din't, It was pouring like hell (you will see in the pictures) & later had a 'Bid Adieu' party with the Captain on a deck (Yes! on a deck)

The pictures have come out so great (From now on say hello to my NEW camera). I was so happy when I saw them on a large screen. (pheww)
What I like to do is play with different sets on Photoshop, and I play with the lighting and other stuff, but unfortunately I always forget which set I used so I have different lighting's for all the pictures. But I just learned about Pre-sets, here you can fix settings and styles and apply on all your images.
Enjoy the pictures!



top - Dorothy Perkins, skirt - goa'12, shoes - NE&NA, bangles - assorted, ring bracelet - DIY, earrings - Colaba causeway
On my eyes - Maybelline's purple eyeliner &black liner to smudge it out.

I love how the windows catches up all the reflection.







Alright, now how pretty is this skirt? Perfect tribal/boho/whimsical print. I loved the whole lot of sheer-ness going on in this outfit.
You can stop at the skirt itself, but I wanted the accessories to sort of blend in and create a fun risky look.
Statement earrings are a must have this season and showing them off is important to create noise and some hoopla , Hence I tied my hair in a pony tail, creating a poof at the crown.
the top and shoes are actually my new purchases from Bangkok. (Mister If you din't know this, you just din't read my last post, did you?)

Note - This post is submitted as INFB REMIX- Sheer entry.

C'est fini
xoxox