Muted Androgyny

Two things are on my mind right now - Food & SomeonePleaseStopTheRains (happens, twitter much!)
Moving on, after the fabulous Spain  winning the title second time in a row, I was more than excited to brush up and revise the language! So how did I start?
Here - Ven a Bailar, I am already a pro in pronunciation, Vocabulary took some 30 mins and the jinxed part of my life - Grammar created a crack in my skull, I think{I say this because I already had French in school, and in both languages, read, every part of tense has a rule and every rule has a sub rule and every sub rule has exceptions, get it?} 

Enjoy my OOTD, a blazer again.







Blazer - Sisley, tank - thrifted, Pants - ZARA, jewellery - mom's, shoes - online, Mellow Yellow.
On my lips - Pleasure me Red with a lip balm (addicted)
Cheeks - maybelline's soft plum.
Face - MAC's blot powder pressed
Hair - Loreal's total Repair 5 hair serum (hates it)

I love blazers, This particular one was the first ever in my closet. It has puffy sleeves, huge pockets, and a showman tail.LOVE IT. As much as I love statement pieces, I love subtle gold hardware too. 
To make it more day casual, my tanned moccasins are perfect. 

And btw, Did you check my last post DIY Belle Noel Hair Chains.

This post is submitted as an entry for InFb Remix: Black and White


C'est fini