You need Glitter, sometimes, somewhere, on somethings!


Hello readers!!
How did everyone spend this semi- festive weekend?
 I am the happiest person in this whole wide world! Remember how I was cribbing about my blazer  size in this post. Well finally I got the perfect one, more of that later...maybe an outfit post soon!

Lets see this outfit! I have tried going beyond my comfort level -  How many of you love a trendy piece of accessory? I certainly do....Latest one is shirt collar necklace!! Although a DIY'd, {cut an old shirt collar carefully. Mixed multi colored glitter with glue and painted to my hearts content. }I'm excited!!!!
I love over sized clothes sweaters only for the fact of how deceiving it can be. So yesterday, I wore a white over sized sweater, cinched my waist to create a definition. Accessorized it with a sequined bow ring, floral handbag and a shirt collar necklace 
I was initially going to pair these with colored denims, but I figured jeans would completely throw in the balance and make it casual-comfort chic. And of course my comfy booties, I can walk a mile in these. 



sweater - Mom's, bag - esbeda, ring & shirt collar necklace - DIY, jeans - lee, belt- thrifted.





Bloopies :- 



My hair is in a loose low bun with a side partition, to give a more tamed subtle look.
And how can I go without exclaiming, GOSSIP GIRL tomorrow, yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Until next time!
xoxox!
C'est fini.