Only skinny can feel 'the' cold.

Hola!
.............. I love winters, especially the lazy mornings- an unparalleled power pulling you back in the bed, dew drops, early misty fog, winter colors, shivery bear hugs, dreamy sunlight.....you, yes you, can't ignore the cozy-comfy woolen feeling.
So what would I be wearing on such days? Of course woolen shrugs, blazers, jackets..... here is one such OOTD.






top - thrifted, shrug - AND, bag - forever new, loafers - Mellow Yellow, ring -asos.com.






The cropped woolen shrug was my new year's gift and I recently bought these tan Mellow Yellow loafers for a great deal online! Couldn't be more happier!

One last thing, I am obsessing over Nivea's Nourishing Body Milk for very dry skin , its the best body lotion ever and instantly smooths and nourishes your skin without leaving an oily after effect.








Btw, what season are you??? Comment below and let me know!
C'est fini
xoxox!








(The title is a self made phrase and does not intend to offend anyone whomsoever.)