Amidst Bliss.


   Hey Dolls!
How was everyone's weekend? Mine was  a wee bit on adjusting, settling, compromising side! I have finally changed my routine, which involves - 
A)Going to college regularly at 7am
B) Socializing
C)Wearing even more fabulous clothes and wearing everything that i buy (Some of us buy clothes and never wear 'em, you see!)
D)Clear out pending work
 Looks like New year is all about "Happiness" this time!!

These are some of the pictures! (read point 'D') We celebrated Mom's 50th Birthday, and this what I wore!!
I wore a burgundy (again) cowl neck top with a metallic silver skirt accessorized  with a sliver clutch and nude pink heels!
The skirt is designed by & tailored for me. I am very much into this phase called "making my own clothes". I love designing, choosing fabrics, stitching and then wearing the final product! #things i love!!!!!

Enjoy!!




















top - sister's, skirt - self-designed, clutch - accessorize,  heels - zara, on my lips - Maybelline's  Buff


Call me lame, but currently I am dancing, singing, humming, acting, loving  this song ! hahahahaahahah!


Untill next time
C'est fini!!
xoxox