Move on Winters. Lets Spring you!

Sticking true to the title, but cant help with cold ,dysfunctional winter breeze blowing  away. 

Anyways, I had a lot of fun this weekend Shopping and bought some collectible items which can be used out and out through out the year.  

What am I wearing??
A self designed tank with spring colors, stripey cardigan, jeans with flats initially.
Later I figured I  look boxy and 'fat' and wasn't quite happy with it, Thus I added a belt to give a structure.  The reason why i din't put the belt over my cardigan because it would make me a lot more curvaceous than what I am....
Savy???
Enjoy!!!




top- self made, cardigan - Malaysian, jeans - only, shoes - thrifted, bag - paprika, belt- mango, on my lips - Faces Kelly girl no:26 








Ohhh btww... Did you hear about GlossyBox??If you dont then I might as well not waste your time telling you what it is, when you can see for yourself! But all in all I am excited!....................................... It is coming to India this March and currently holding a giveaway...HURRY CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!
You can either check my Facebook Page of CandyVioleta
or may you directly check their Sites
GlossyBox Indian 'WEBSITE'
Or
GlossyBox's Facebook Page, to check their giveaway out.

Until Next time,
C'est fini..
Xoxox..