DIY Belle Noel Hair Chains

Hello My Beautiful Readers!
Today''s post is a bit different. I have indulged in a bit of editing, movie making & directing.

So today's DIY post is on the latest, trendiest and hottest accessory of the season - Belle Noel Hair Chains!
After reading an article on Hair Accessory Trends via In-FB, I was inspired to re-create something on similar lines and this is what I got.
I thought it would be simpler for me as well as you guys to demonstrate on a video instead of doing a blogpost.
NOTE - I am not committing to Youtube any time sooner, so if you happen to see only a single video of mine then you know the answer.

About styling, I like this particular accessory only on straight hair, because the layers can be seen more prominently as opposed to curly or wavy hair.

Watch the video here - Diy Belle Noel Hair Chains




Hope you like it!
C'est fini
Xoxox