Blue magic.

I admit that I do edit my pictures, nothing too fancy -changing the exposure, straightening, contrast, adding textures and stuff like that. But I swear I did not edit these set of pictures. Either my camera is miraculously capturing amazing pictures or the world wants me to have better lighting. Either ways I am not complaining, please keep doing this!

On another note, My sister who happens to be elder (that doesn't mean you get an upperhand in everything) thinks that I overdress all the time but in the blogging world I am just dressing up for casual-chic and pretty much dressed but definitely not over-dressed!

Enjoy the pictures :)




dress- sister's/esprit, bag - asos.com, shoes- Fny.com, stacked bracelets- assorted, dainty necklace - accessorize.
on my hair - loreal's spiral splendour.
on my lips - chambor - truly sunset lipstick.
See, how easy breezy my outfit was. I love using monochromatic colors in an outfit, because it is pleasing to your eyes and they look right. I love adding textures too, like adding a navy blue scarf (matching the dress color) in silk to give a visual effect, but the weather wasn't conducive, so never mind and one of my favorite example is wearing a pearl necklace on a beige  off-white blouse, so pretty!

And lastly, how fascinating Euro League is? I think having having two favorite teams is ok? Mine are Germany and England. 

C'est fini,
xoxox.