Striped Out


The Trend spotters have informed me that Stripes are going to be the ‘it’ trend for this year’s spring and summer.

And when black and white monochrome stripes manoeuvres to neon’s, chevrons, peplums with other equally fascinating spring and summer 2013 trends, you can be a good solid fashionista in the making.

Believe it or not, stripes no longer mean donning a convict’s attire. Chose your pick, are you a chevron stripe or a nautical stripe? Stripes in neon’s or pastels?  Graphical or traditional?

With so much of variety, I believe in going all out. Fun, peppy and bright colours are my go to mantra for choosing stripes. And don’t hesitate in picking vertical stripes to look lean, tall and elegant.

This is my version of Stripes with bright colours in a fun print. Coral + Mint Green is an eye-popping bright match; hence I decided to go with neutrals as far as accessories are concerned.

Enjoy the pictures J



top- esprit, skirt - diy, shoes - zara, sunglasses - veromoda, diy arm candy  , necklace - Singapore, belt - mango .









This post was written by me for Shop.inonit's blog and was feautred as a Guest Blogger on their StyleBlog.

C'est fini,
xoxox,

Follow me on
Facebook and Twitter