Skechers Sport Shoes Review : GoRun

Hey!Hey!
Today I would like to introduce you a shoe company called Skechers, a multi-billion dollar leading player in the footwear industry. They primarily manufacture sport – Performance generated or Lifestyle shoes.

Skechers recently launched their Spring and Summer 2013 collection for men and women using the various trends prevailing (like neons & monochrome) and they showcased a preview to us bloggers and other media delegates, which I graciously attended!

They have a huge (like, literally) variety of shoes and offer equally interesting styles in Men as well as Women. What caught my eye the first instance were the GoRun Series.
(They have a hell lot of other styles and series too, check out any Planet Sports store or shoot an email at – gargi2292@gmil.com if you want to know the rest, I will gladly assist you.)

The GoRun Series consists of radically lightweight sports footwear , which flexes and twists with your feet.
The M-strike Technology allows you to strike mid- foot while the design gives you a more natural running experience allowing you to interact with and respond to practically any surface.

What it claims –
  •        Innovative Placement allows GOimpulse sensors (on the bottom of the shoe) to move together and independently.
  •      M-Strike technology promotes a mid-foot strike
  •       Sockless Running- Integrated Ortholite which is anti-microbial sock liner helps inhibit odour   and prevent slippage.
  •          Mid-sole cushioning for protection.




The orange dots are the Go Impulse sensors



Coral Women's GoRun Shoes - c/o Skechers. Thank you :)

My thoughts –
I need a good pair of sports shoes in my closet. It my one of the essential items in my list.
When I picked up the shoe it literally felt like I am holding an empty plastic bottle.
When you wear these shoes it takes the shape of your foot. And I say this because I have a slight arch and the shoe's midsole weirdly hit me (the mid sole is elevated) in the beginning but after a while using it, they just fitted me well. If you are a flat foot I definitely recommend these.
Baaamm, they are washable, the entire thing, which is such a blessing!

Skecher shoes are now available in India at Planet Sports, Reliance Footprint, Metro Shoes, Lifestyle, Central and online at Jabong.com and Myntra.com

C’est fini
xoxox
Follow me on Twitter & Facebook