Into Chevron!

Hey guys!
How are you all doing???
I know I have been a little lazy when it comes to blogging lately but worry not my friends, this entire week I have set us (me+you) a challenge.

And the Challenge is.... *Drumrolls*............- Blog everyday this entire week including Sunday

So let's begin!
It's Monday guys, my day started with forcing myself to wakeup (yesss, always been a lazy morning person) and literally I had to drag myself to go to college!
Since I am doing BMS, and since it is mandatory to wear formal clothes, I wore a Chevron printed silk shirt (Love this printed trend ofcourse) half tucked in, half let loosely to create a asymmetrical hemline!
How did you start your day and what did you wear? Tweet or message me!

Enjoy the pictures!



top - thrifted, pants - kraus, shoes - tresmode, bag - accessorize, 
on my hair - Moroccan oil





Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, follow me on Facebook for it!