Twice a Charm.

Hello Loves,

Wishing you a very Prosperous New Year, may you enjoy health wealth and happiness.

Today's outfit posts revisits itself to exactly a year backs blogpost where I wore this exact same skirt, obviously, paired differently.
Read about the entire post here - Amidst Bliss

Well about the outfit, if you have been following me, you would know I love matching my bag and shoes with the same color.
I would recommend it to you if you want a balanced looking outfit, Here are some examples to help you understand better.

About the make-up :-

I have been constantly trying to learn how to get those blended, beautiful smoky eyes. And although I have successfully managed to do it, here is secret tip from me,
So you are a newbie in the make-up world, and all you know is Blend-blend and blend. STOP.
The idea is not to blend, not to go back n forth, again and again with THE brush. But patting the colors patiently on lids. The result you get is thousand times better and more effective!



Enjoy the pictures :-



top - globus, skirt - self designed, clutch - esbeda, shoes - metro.  



Ohhh my eye make-up! Love it!

C'est fini



Follow me on