Spring/Summer 2013


Hello!
You know how much I love online shopping, and since winters are going to end anytime soon (Its a 100 degrees during the day here) I have already started looking for my Spring/Summer 2013 wardrobe!

So a while back, when I found out about Efoxcity.com  I was really excited on how affordable and inexpensive their clothes are, which is perfect for anyone who has no control on their shopping spree. 
So yesterday I was browsing and I have found the ultimate picks to have in your closet for this next season. 

Pick 1.) This super loose peachy pink sweater. I love it especially with those shorts below, perfect to balance out spring in cold days.
Price - $16.51



How adorable are these shorts. I love love the color. Pretty-ness
Price - $14.59
That is a gorgeous, two toned top, to wear over denim shorts or printed jeans. Dress it up or down it will look good either ways!
A thumbs up from me! 
Price - $10.77


This one made the list, only cause of those polka dots, so pretty!




And ofcourse I know many of you are going to be looking for  Prom dresses, Efoxcity.com has a whole load of evening dresses  which you could look through. My favorite has to be the beige slightly modern but sophisticated empire gown
The purple with lace detailing is equally pretty  and the embellished brooch is perfect bling!




Efoxcity.com is a wholesale clothing from china  with fashionable and trendy wholesale ladies clothing  too.
Go have a look and tell me which ones were your favorite picks!


C'est fini,
xoxox




Connect with me