Open-ness.


You know this wasted anxiety called OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) ?
 Every time I open my BBM, I always get this irritated anxiety and every single time I have to ask my self that why are my chats more than my number of friends.
My OCD levels are notching up and higher every time I solve finance, like I hate it when the answers are in points (eg:5142.0321). I know the answer can come in points or negative, but it tears my brains out and I have to recheck it again, and the worst is rounding off the answer.
I read my post 5 times before hitting 'PUBLISH' and again once after hitting publish . (And I edited this after hitting PUBLISH)
I take First Impression is the Last literally.
While getting ready if someone "callsORknocksORshoutsORscreamsORtalks=disturbs", I hate it, absolutely HATE it. (Mom, you see the Capitals, good!)   *AMEN*

Sometime back we celeberated my parents 25th anniversary, and it was so much fun! Like literally, my sister and I were on our toes the entire time. We also had color theme of Green and Yellow along with many couple games. Enjoy the pictures.


lol, we broke the 25 carving in chocolate

me, dad, mom & sister



peplum skirt - forever new, top - van heusen, accessories - accessorize, heels - zara
Sisters:- , dress - madmen, accessories - add ons, watch - armani, heels - zara


the boy you see is my  cousin bro.
                This is probably the first time, I am introducing my family pictures and it feels different! (like the way you feel when yo are introducing your guy to your family )*read title*
Anyhow, I am planning to do a quick How to post on Peplum  too.


C'est fini
xoxox.