LOVE,PEACE & JOY!

Hello to world full of uncertainties! (referring to the recent earthquakes happening in Asia, may the world find solace)
                   Nonetheless, the usual, went for a party...wore an outfit by blocking neon orange, teal green and yellow with accessories....
NOTE - The black & white pearl bracelet you see is my moms. My dad got it from Japan in 1997 for my mom, yes its 15yrs old and although some of its stones have fallen out, we just cant throw it , its one damned beautiful thing.

On a more emotional note, I will be completing one year blog anniversary on 17th April. Just happy to see my blog grow and become into the platform that I wanted. Thank you for all your support, it wouldn't have been possible

Enjoy the pictures.







top - veromoda, jeggings - Zara, clutch - CandyVioleta, ring - asos, heels - inc.5, bracelet - moms.


A few weeks back I received my first blog award from Shalini , do check out her blog, its amazing! Thank you S!!



And as a rule nominate 5 others who will receive this award.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THEM!!!

Update- Submitting this as my In-fb Remix - Tangerine post
C'est fini,
xoxoxox

                                                                      FACEBOOK