How to : Asymmetrical Skirts!

    Mullet/Asymmetrical/High Low Hem Dresses are so hot this season....{If you still don't know what they are - short in the front , long at the back!}..I am sure everyone wants them right now, I know I want one.......But instead of going the shopping route I DECIDED to shop in the closet and I found this beautiful POWDER GREEN MAXI DRESS ......put my thinking caps on and Viola, here are the results!


Things you need
  1. something long, skirt/dress.
  2. Belt.

  1. Fix a belt on your high waist.
  2. Pull up the front part of the dress, and adjust the hem all over.
  3. And Voila , you have a brand new dress.....
  4. Happy Trending!


VOILA!
DRESS- wholesale.net.dress.in, shoes - metro, belt- forever new.

This is a new series where in I will be showing season's latest trends which are found in your closet.
C'est fini!
xoxox





    Facebook