Its Valentine's Day

Hello Readers,
this year I am not celebrating Valentine's but fortunately CandyVioleta is, did that make sense??
To begin with, I have no plans whatsoever to celebrate 14th February but that doesn't stop me to posts some Outfit Ideas for you guys. *Playing Dress Up would have been better, but my sister had the camera the entire two weeks, so due to lack of time I created a look book of sorts.







What to wear??
Top -  A feminine Blouse with equally  feminine colors, make sure it drapes your body and fits you in all the right places. Dainty fabrics like chiffon, crepe, silk can be just right.
Bottom - I love dresses but high waists are my thing, I cannot imagine life without high-waist skirts/pants, they are made for my body type {Longer upperbody than legs} and thus I chose a silk high waisted skirt which was is actually a dress.
Accessories- Ohh honey, you don't need them actually, If you think it makes your outfit complete then go for it but I am pretty sure you will receive one as a gift.
Shoes - Any outfit, any time of the day, stick to Heels!{the higher the better}
Make-up - A red lip and sexy winged eye with spidery long lashes, Don't OVERDO your eye make-up. Ofcourse Contour and Highlight your Cheeks!
Hair - Leave them open/Braid your bangs to the side/Do whatever but leave them OPEN. 

Did you like my romantic retro feel to all of the above pictures?? So dreamy.

Other than this, I have chosen looks from my Style Journal which are for 16 - 26years of age. 


You can see more pictures here, Just click on the title!
1.)Teenager - Romantique
2.)the glam diva - Amidst Bliss
3.)The Lady - Plunged into me
4.)Jeans are my Bff's - Its Complicated

I hope this was helpfull!!
xoxox
C'est fini!