Forever 21 in Mumbai.

Hey hey!


Forever21  is finally in Mumbai, (Infinity 2, Malad) Yaayy! *excited*

I visited the store today and was screaming in joy. I am absolutely in love with their collection and you have to give this store a try!


The collection is very chic, very very trendy with a signs of dumping here and there.
The collection of shorts (patterned, printed, ombre, leather, butterfly) is huge and offers crazy variety


  (I did not have time to scan the entire store, only cause the place was filled with a mob of women -shopping crazily,which made it difficult to do so, sigh!)

I on the other hand didn't go crazy shopping. I only picked up items which were in my wish list and luckily found them over here.

Enjoy the pictures!



 The accessory section is mind-boggling.
the variety is huge and plus they are affordable!
The adorable dainty pieces I got were Rs.99/- and Rs.129/- each.


 I also picked up Polka Dotted Jeans, again I wanted them for so long but never actually purchased them.
(P.S -these ones fit me perfectly.)


I wanted a pair of metal plated heels since forever, I mean it- FOREVER!  The ones which I picked are are super stylish and look fierce.

I would definitely ask each teenager to visit this store, its fun, free, and wild and the prices are reasonable, nothing feels cheap or over priced as of now!
(I hope they don't increase their prices in future) 
Happy Shopping!


C'est fini
xoxox
Follow me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated!