Traced back at time

Hello!

I have been loving white for sometime now, it just captures the whole idea of purity, calmness, serenity, peace etc etc(majority of which, I need right now)
I have been loving multi-colored jewellery, (scored a beautiful choker neck-piece recently, ofcourse multi-colored!)
Also, I have been wanting to wear Jackets, cardigans, sweaters and now it is the perfect time!
This particular tweed number is so pretty and peppy! Just the right amount of sparkle makes everything look nice.

If you like this look then you can find such items easily available in stores, hoard on to pieces like this tweed jacket, It polishes the look and makes  it wearable as office wear too!





MAKE YOUR OWN DAZZLING SUNGLASSES! - WATCH THE VIDEO HERE


top & jeans- Zara, bag - esbeda, shoes - c/o Jabong, ring - Pune,
Tweed Jacket - Vero Moda.



Catch you next time on the blog,
C'est fini,
xoxox






Connect with me via -