Engaged in Blue

I love pairing different shades of blue together, turquoise blue + cobalt blue happens to be my favorite, well it does look good together.

Moving on, peplums are a seasons favorite style-trend, You see it everywhere, in dresses, skirts, tops, jackets, shrugs etc etc!
This Peplum top, is such a finder's keeper for me, it was wrinkled, folded and no girl thought of even looking at this thing. I was the one who saved the poor child from its state (Although I did fight with the store manager to give me a new piece.) even when the size (it was medium, and I am a size small) runs a little big.

And to tell you a funny story, in-order to save time I did this photo-shoot, before going to an event, in my building lobby (which you must have already seen several times by now) and these crazy high school kids, the mail guy, the building manager were giving me a hard time to click pictures. I get a little uncomfortable when someone watches me and definitely when they watch us fashion bloggers posing for our accessories and handbags and etc etc (imagine asking your friend to click a picture in a public place of your ears to show your ear rings , yes, exactly!)

Thus I always click pictures either early morning, mid-afternoon or late night, peace!

Enjoy the pictures :)



my fav picture!



top - apcoa, jeans-kraus, bag-asos.com, necklace- add ons, bracelet- goa, shoes - charles & keith.



And lastly create your very own peplum top, using items available in youR closet. If you want to know more then click on this link - How to : Peplum. I had written this post a while back and its super easy and super chic.

And FINALLY I was featured on Mumbaimag.com, read the article What is Mumbai Wearing? here.
You can see me & other great fashion bloggers and read about them too :), yaaayyyyy us!



C'est fini,
xoxox




Connect with me