Lindsey’s Big Day is Finally Here!

So for about ten months now I’ve been sharing tips and details of my wedding planning process. Well today is finally my wedding day! I can hardly believe it! All the details of my wedding are ready to go- definitely no time to change anything major plans now. But if you’re planning your own wedding, don’t forget to check out Sophias Style, where you’ll find the greatest selection of affordable flower girl dresses around. It will be the easiest task to cross off your list.

This season this beautiful pink Sweet Kids flower girl dress has been one of our best-sellers. It’s going fast so hurry and grab it for your special little flower girl. It also comes in plum purple, silver, orange and hot pink. Great for spring and summer weddings! Happy planning – next time you hear from me I’ll be married!

This blog was first posted at Trendy Girls Fashion Blog.

Lindsey